Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Clint!

Clint has the distinct "pleasure" of a birthday at Christmas. It sucks, it has always sucked, and it will always suck. We always try to make it a great day with gifts especially for his birthday and NOT wrapped in Christmas paper. This year he was working the night shift and I was working the day shift but I got off early and surprised him with a dinner out on the town. Clint always has a huge appetite and I joke that he is the world's biggest carnivore... and this birthday he finally gave me proof that I could blog about! We were at a favorite chain restaurant where he ordered a full entree meal of seafood pasta complete with salad and a Pepsi and then... drum roll.... he said to the waitress, "can I have a steak on the side?" Kudos to her for not blinking an eye and simply saying, "Sure, which one?" A full salad, a full entree of rib-sticking pasta AND a rib eye steak? Happy carnivore!! I love you, honey! Happy birthday!!!

No comments: