I am so lucky - and also so cursed - to have a very handy guy for a husband. I say lucky because I get to enjoy the handy work in our yard and home without having to pay multiple arms and legs for someone else to do the work and get exactly what we want. And I say cursed because it seems there's always a project (or 10!) taking up his time. His latest two projects are our new mailbox and a new easel for his oil painting.
So talented! If you were to look closely at the photos of the easel taken in the garage, you might get an idea about all the projects he has going on. That's a 3-car garage folks, that only has room for my one car because of all the other things going on! Maybe someday he'll build his shop in the back and we will use our garage for the cars it is intended to hold. Of course, our backyard is still a "work in progress" but someday it will be as nice as the front yard...
1 comment:
I always knew my brother had skills! lol.. now when do we get to see the paintings... :) Terra, your stories crack me up... lovin' it!!!
Post a Comment