Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Sassy hair is back!
It has been too many years to count since I lost my hair girl - the one I trusted implicitly since college and who always had me taken care of in the sassy hair department even with my crazy natural curls. She moved to Hawaii before Erin was born (OMG, that means we are going on 8 years!) and a couple of years later she moved to Vegas. I seriously made several trips to Vegas just to get my hair done - of course they were under pretense of family vacations and spur of the moment trips but my real intentions were for the hair do! Then there were a couple of trips after she moved back to Northern Utah where my sister and I would drive a couple of hours to have her do our hair in her kitchen when we would get desperate. Finally her life just got so crazy with new kids, new jobs and all sorts of other drama that even those trips were not an option. My sister found us a new "curl expert" and we made our first appointments - together. We were not disappointed at the recommendation and she is INDEED a curl expert. My sassy hair is back and hopefully Sandra isn't going anywhere! (She's been at the same salon for 15 years so we are hoping that trend continues!) Just the thought of not having to color my own hair in my bathroom anymore is enough to make me overjoyed. Add to that, I have someone again who knows just how to treat my curls right and I'm in heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
very sassy! I love the hair!!
Post a Comment