This is their last trip before school started - a bike ride down the Jordan River Parkway. I tease Clint that he is "Disneyland Dad" because he's always the one who has more time to spend with Erin doing fun things. In truth, I am jealous that he can work 12-hour shifts and have a full time job that only takes up 3 days of the week. And I am SO GLAD Erin has so much time to spend with her Daddy.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
End of Summer with Daddy
One of the great things about Clint's crazy schedule is that he is home 4 days a week. Erin had so much fun the last part of the summer with Daddy on night shift. They could both sleep late (she's truly a night owl after my own heart!) and play all afternoon while I was at work. Clint probably won't admit it, but Erin has him wrapped pretty tightly around her little finger. All she had to say was "Daddy, I want to go swimming!" and he was asking which friend she wanted to invite. (Of course they were always so busy having fun that he would forget to document any of it with photos!) Most often, it was Erin and her BFF Brooklyn at the pool riding around on Clint's shoulders and having a blast.
This is their last trip before school started - a bike ride down the Jordan River Parkway. I tease Clint that he is "Disneyland Dad" because he's always the one who has more time to spend with Erin doing fun things. In truth, I am jealous that he can work 12-hour shifts and have a full time job that only takes up 3 days of the week. And I am SO GLAD Erin has so much time to spend with her Daddy.
This is their last trip before school started - a bike ride down the Jordan River Parkway. I tease Clint that he is "Disneyland Dad" because he's always the one who has more time to spend with Erin doing fun things. In truth, I am jealous that he can work 12-hour shifts and have a full time job that only takes up 3 days of the week. And I am SO GLAD Erin has so much time to spend with her Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment