Thursday, January 27, 2011

Random thoughts on birthdays

I've decided that instead of long and drawn out posts that require pictures that never get uploaded anymore and are always on "the other" computer so then half a year goes by between posts and I never post on everyday things, I'm just going to update whenever I feel like it.  If there's pictures, it will be a bonus! 

I turned 39 last week which is quickly to be overshadowed by Erica turning one just eight short days later.  I'm not missing the irony that as I get older there will always be a more exciting birthday just around the corner to celebrate...  Yesterday, three days before her birthday, we ran out of formula.  AND I'M NOT BUYING ANY MORE!  Technically she isn't one until Sunday but I'll be damned if I'm buying more for a mere 3 days. It isn't like there's some magical switch that turns on ONLY 365 days after birth so NOW and ONLY NOW she can handle cows milk....  Welcome to the big time, baby girl!


Erin is in distress because Erica has decided to take an extreme liking to one of her most cherished stuffed animals - Jessica.  The yearly Build-A-Bear Workshop custom might have to start sooner rather than later for little sister if only to keep the peace.

No comments: