Thursday, September 22, 2011

Family pictures... with a toddler

Now I remember why I subconsciously have been avoiding doing family pictures for a year.  Trying to get an almost-two year old to cooperate AND smile for the camera is a big fat pain in the butt.  Luckily, I have a great cousin who tackled it for us and *I hope* got some great shots - or ones that photoshop can make great!  Here's the sneak peaks that she sent me and I can't wait to see the rest!






1 comment:

Kerstin and Jed said...

So yeah- I'm a TOTAL slacker and I haven't done your pictures yet- I am SO Sorry! This stupid expo this weekend has been all consuming and I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I promise I'll get them to you soon!

PS- you should come visit me at the expo this weekend :)