It's officially Fall and time for celebration. Erin is planning a fabulous birthday party full of costumes and games to celebrate her tenth birthday this month. A couple of weeks later her BFF and her family are moving into our neighborhood - just across the street. Clint and I are gearing up for our second Ragnar of the year in Vegas two weeks from today. Erica is adjusting to having another baby in the house every day since she is sharing her nanny with cousin Zoey. Temperatures are cooling off and there's a dusting of snow on the mountains already. I am heralding in my favorite season of the year and celebrating by breaking out the cool weather running gear to head outside for my runs again. So glad the heat of summer is behind us!
Quote for the day, that a friend sent me with the message of 'I saw this and immediately thought of you'...
Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over!
No comments:
Post a Comment