Monday, February 13, 2012

Update through photos

I've been a total slacker here on the family blog so I thought I'd post some of my favorite photos from my iPhone by way of update on what's been happening at House of Luft.

The girls in the summer

My and my sis at Cherry Hill - round 2 with the parents

Our water babies at Cherry Hill

Erin miniature golfing on the same course I learned on as a kid

Guess who loves corn on the cob!

Erin at her very first concert - Selena Gomez

Erica loves her blankies... must have learned this from her big sister!

Hanging with the neighbors watching Utah Football - go UTES!

Neighbors who run together, stay together!  Ragnar training Sunday runs...

Erica loves her Daddy!


Erica's first time with the dress-up shoes

Poker tourney at Rayster's

Look, cool hair that I took the time to straighten - better get a pic!

Erica lounging in the Ariel chair - probably watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Styx and REO Speedwagon concert at USANA

I'll post more later... but right now I have to go change out the laundry, clean a couple of toilets and get the dog to quit barking. 

No comments: