Erin earned a spot at the annual dance and ice-cream party at her dance studio. This is a reward for much hard work week after week and Erin was one of the first on her team to earn a spot. They were allowed to take a friend (ingenious marketing idea!) and so she got to share the day not only with her cousin, Brynlee, who will be following in her Mini's footsteps next year but also with her BFF, Brooklyn. I was on call that day and was a little crazed shuttling kids back and forth between the studio hoping the pager didn't go off while I was out and about. It worked pretty well and Erin came home with tons of stories to tell and new fun memories made. It was kind of the icing on the cake for a fabulous and award-winning year...
Erin's competition wrap up for the year:
Rocky Mountain Classic - 1st place
Showtyme Classic - 3rd place
Utah Valley Dance - 1st place
STARS Regionals - 2nd place
Way to go, Erin!


1 comment:
Yay Erin!!! I am so happy that there are a few dancers in this camping family that I married into :)
Post a Comment