Friday, July 24, 2009

2008-2009 Dance Rewind

I swear, I WILL get caught up on this blog! First up, photos from all the dance competitions. Erin didn't even get a break from dance for the summer since our studio focuses heavily on technique during the summer AND chose to change things up and do team tryouts in the middle of the summer instead of in September. Here are my favorite photos of my grown-up little girl during the many hours of sitting in bleachers we endured together like troopers. Next competition season will be even more arduous since she will be on the Show Team with a total of three dances instead of one.


Doesn't she look so grown up with that iPod? Makes me sort of sad...

Even sitting on the bleachers, she was dancing!
She is still such a lover of her stuffed animals! They go everywhere with her...

I think this was the last time Daddy let us drag him along

I should let Erin do the picture taking more often, she doesn't do half bad!
Erin looks like she isn't smiling but this is a great photo of me so I had to include it
This was our overnight outing at Regionals - we were watching solos the night before competition. Brynlee sure has caught the dance bug, too, and I love having a fellow "Dance Mom" to hang with!
The night of solo competition when we went and hung with Aunt Cindy to watch cousin Brianne dance
Erin and cousin Brianne after Brianne's solo

No comments: