It is with sadness I realized today that the cute phase of Erin's life where she says incredibly funny things while trying to grasp a command of language is over. *sniff* And thus, there no longer needs to be a section of the blog dedicated to these tidbits. Being the packrat that I am - which HAS come in handy this year I swear honey! - I can't just delete them from the sidebar. So, I'm adding them as their own post so they will live on in the blog archive forever. Or hopefully forever... until the cloud in the sky called the internet goes away taking with it everything I am counting on it for. (Oh the horror! That's definitely a topic for another entry.) In the future, any outrageous outbursts from my amazing oldest daughter will be documented individually. I love you, Erin, and am sad you are growing up so fast!
9/7/09 - "It tastes like I just struck heaven!" after the first bite of pumpkin pancakes.
7/26/09 - "I don't know where Phillip is!" when the neighbor asked for a phillips-head screwdriver. (Phillip was her favorite dancer that season on SYTYCD.
4/20/09 - "My body is commanding me to eat"
2/10/09 - "Mommy, why am I listed last on the blog? I want you to change it so I am FIRST!" Guess who's officially reading!
12/22/08 - "Mommy, you smell good, like I want to eat you!" while moisturizing our winter-dry skin together.
12/20/08 - "You can't rush the artist." Discussing the intricacies of learning a dance routine for performance.
12/4/08 - "Mommy, everybody just cares about money money money at the stores. Don't they know the boss gets all the money anyway? Spongebob taught me that!" Out of the mouth of babes....
12/3/08 - "Mommy, crackers go with soup so well!" while eating tomato soup. Another generation of girl who puts crackers in her soup is born!
11/20/08 - Today Daddy said "Does my butt look fat?" and we laughed so hard!
11/18/08 - Things got awfully quiet in the backseat while we were waiting for Daddy to come out of the gas station with a map so we could get to the beach.
"Erin, are you sleeping?"
"No, I'm sun tanning"
"How do you do that in the car?"
"You put your sunglasses on and just lay there."
10/24/08 - Today we went to see High School Musical 3 with my cousins and aunts. My favorite stuffed animal is Kitty. Kitty is so cute.
10/22/08 - "Love is better than fancy things." (Said while snuggling on the couch watching a movie with Mommy.)
No comments:
Post a Comment