Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Blogging reborn
I'm officially on maternity leave after the birth of Erica on January 30th and one of my goals - besides establishing a reliable schedule of sleep patterns with a newborn so I can go back to work in mid-March - is to get the family blog caught up! I've been blogging consistently on my "other" blog but everytime I go to update this one my OCD kicks in and screams "you can't post that when there's a huge hole between August and now!" I vow to be better once I'm caught up which includes being better about downloading photos when they are taken so it isn't such a huge undertaking... Because, let's face it, people don't want to hear what we are up to without photos, right? I guess it would be easier if we didn't have photos on two different cameras and now two camera smartphones... ah, the hurdles of technology!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! I love blog updates! I read your other one all the time of course, but I need pictures!! :)
Post a Comment