Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Terra, the bag lady
I had such a hilarious glimpse of myself today walking out of my building at work heading for home. Off one shoulder hung my laptop bag - a slender, minimalist cover for my laptop with only one outside pocket (because if I have pockets I fill them up with junk!). Slung cross-body over the other shoulder hung my gym bag. From one hand hung my purse. From the other hand hung my lunch bag - a girlie and fashionable pink Susan G Komen bag. Seriously people looking at me must think I'm some crazy freak who can't get enough bags. If I could find a purse big enough to hold my laptop, I could cut out one of them but the rest are necessity. Just call me the bag lady! I get a workout just walking to and from the building...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment