Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Tuesday glimpse

Last night was Erin's long dance night.  Three hours comprised of hip hop team, ballet and tumbling.  Tuesday night is also the night one of Erin's favorite shows is on television - Biggest Loser.  AKA two hours of mind-sucking reality TV that keeps us motivated to stick with our healthy lifestyle.  It makes for a long night even with the help of DVR and skipping the first thirty minutes.  I have to play the role of drill instructor to keep us all on track and in bed on time.  Last night she brought home her hip hop costume and had to try it on and model it for me which put her off schedule at PJ time.  This exchange made me laugh and shows just how sassy and grown up Erin is getting.

Me: Hurry!   (Incidentally, this is the single most spoken word in our house...unless you count my favorite obscenity.)
Erin: Don't rush me, lady!

God I love her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! She is totally growing up! I love it. I probably would have said something like, "Don't tell me my business devil woman!" Guess she has a ways to go before she is a complete Beotch! I love her! Keep documenting these awesome exchanges!