Sunday, November 30, 2008

Halloween 2008

I know, I know... It's Christmas season already! Here's photos from Halloween this year although I seriously did NOTHING special. Erin had fun being a kitty after she ruined the first costume at the kicking party we went to the weekend before in the neighborhood (and which of course I didn't get a single photo of?!) She thought it was the best thing ever to trick-or-treat in both our neighborhood and my brother's with all her cousins. Luckily it was fairly warm this year!


Question of the year is typically "What are you for Halloween this year?" The 2008 costume was ... A biker. I threw on a bandanna and my own motorcycle jacket and applied a temporary tattoo. Told you, nothing special! (It was SO not my year this year being so sick for more than a month!) Oh well, I'm always the one going overboard every other year so I would bet most people thought it was about time I had a mellow year for once.

My neighbor had the BEST hat and socks and I had witch costume envy so I had to snap a photo... this was when we were handing out candy from the middle of the road with several of the neighbors before heading to my brother's place. We seriously have the BEST corner in the neighborhood!

Erin and her little buddy, Seth, although you can't tell with the mask on! He is such a ham!

And even Clint and his co-workers got in on the action this year!

1 comment:

Bryce and Adrian Hummel Family said...

We totally have the best corner in the neighborhood! When Clint came over to borrow a bandana for his costume I thought I was going to pee my pants I was laughing so hard. BTW what a cute house Erin is trick-or-treating at! J/K! Love ya,
Ace