Sunday, November 9, 2008

Quote of the Day and other random thoughts

THE quote of the day.... "Bryce, please don't hump the banister!" I swear, Clint and Bryce are twins who just happen to have been born to different mothers several years apart... We are all still coughing and dealing with transient sore throats but are feeling a bit better and enjoying a long weekend with Clint's Dad visiting from Kansas... I am hard at work writing the novel in all my free time (ha! what free time!) so the blog is suffering... At some point I swear there will be more photos posted here! I don't know when but some day soon... Erin goes back to school tomorrow after what feels like 6 months of being off track and I don't know who is more excited; her or me! And watch out world - my Mom has a blog now! It is now a proven fact that you're never too old to be a blogger!

No comments: