Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Photos from Erin's Birthday

Well, I'm back from the edge of death and the proverbial sick bed and ready to get busy catching up on posting photos from the last month or so. First up... Erin's 7th Birthday parties - and yes, I meant it to be plural. She is the epitome of the spoiled, only-child and this year was no exception.



First - the family party (and the cool neighbors, too!)

We had the immediate family over for dinner and celebrating. And then Erin and her cousin's had a blast playing with their favorite play toy of the night... Grandpa!



Second was the morning of her actual birthday (in the middle of the week) where she got her iPod that her horrible Mom had been telling her she probably wasn't going to get. Yeah, like that has ever happened!



Third was the visit that night from Grandma for more spoiling!



Can't forget the favorite tradition of Build-A-Bear Workshop for a new "kid" - this one named Pinky. By this time she had caught the bug and she was so sick but still made me take her to the mall while Daddy was at work. What a trooper for a gift - and what a monster we have created!



And last but not least, the friend birthday party at home with Pin-The-Tale-On-The-Donkey, painting t-shirts and lots of squealing little 1st graders. Thanks to Ace for coming to help that day since I had zero voice by the end!



It seems like yesterday but already more than a month has gone by. At this rate she will be a teenager! We love you, Erin!

1 comment:

Bryce and Adrian Hummel Family said...

Hey, I like being the "cool neighbors" Erin's friend party was fun, the kids made some cute t-shirts. Glad I could help!
Ace