Erin is becoming such a little person - I mean, like a person who has ideas that didn't come from me and who has likes and dislikes that are based on her own experiences. In short, she is growing up and it makes me sad how fast it is happening... Here's a bunch of photos from the last few months that don't really fit into any one category but that I will want to look back on and smile at!
The day of the school play - Erin wants to be in choir next year!
Getting Principal's Pride award - so NOT the shirt I picked out for her to wear!
"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" costume - she looks so old!
After the year end dance show
Her and Brynlee - the dancing queens!
Showing me the contents of her purse - in an outfit she picked out
She sure knows how to have fun!
Her BFF - Brooklyn
Her other BFF - Shannon
No comments:
Post a Comment