In case anyone doesn't already know... you know, in case you are ONLY following us on our blog and you haven't found me on Facebook where I practically LIVE these days... We are having another baby. It kind of explains why I have been a total blogging slacker - I am, of course, blaming most of the shortcomings of my recent life on the first trimester exhaustion and accompanying queasiness. In short, for the last 10 weeks I've either been napping or trying not to puke while I wait for it to be time for another nap or bedtime. If you want to read the whole diatribe of the saga to conceive, check out "my other" blog entry here http://dontyouwishyouhadacrystalball.blogspot.com/2009/07/social-experiment-in-review.html since I am not about to write that stuff twice!
Erin can only be describe as ecstatic at no longer having to be an only child and is gearing up for big sisterhood. She is on constant baby-bump watch and tells everyone - and I do mean everyone! - the news. She fluctuates between wanting a baby brother (because she won't have to share her toys with him) and a baby sister (because that way they will be sisters together). I am glad it isn't up to her as the poor fetus' anatomy would be constantly changing to keep up with her.
I am 12 weeks pregnant, over the exhaustion and (knock on wood!) the queasiness and am rolling into the second trimester in full energy. I am still running - for the time being anyway - when I feel good and am gearing up for the next great adventure. Next milestone: getting to find out the sex in early September when the shopping and preparing can get into full swing! Before we know it the months will have flown by, it will be February, and we will be welcoming a new little one. Stay tuned... it is sure to be an adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment