Well, apparently it is something going around and we all got 'it'... and how! I've been trying to hack up my left lung for almost 2 weeks which is after I finally got my voice back. Seems like ages ago that we collectively as a family were healthy. First Erin was sick, then I came down with the weird voice thing where I felt fine but sounded like I had laryngitis. Once I sounded better, I started feeling crappy and then Clint came down with it all. Now we have a good day followed by a bad night and then it will flip flop and start all over again with one of us sicker than the other two and then trade it up the next day. I refuse to get flu shots - don't even get me started on the insanity on that front - and would rather let my body build up immunities the good old fashioned way by getting a bug and then fighting it off. However, if this thing doesn't get kicked and soon I think we're all headed for a trip down the medical aisle at the store... either that or it's OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! I don't know whether to think of it as a good thing or a bad thing but I am never sick enough to actually stay home from work. Perhaps if I actually got to bed at a decent time and got some quality REST I might get well faster. Maybe....
On a happy note, my favorite day of the ENTIRE year approaches in 2.5 days. Erin is so excited for Halloween even though she's already ruined one costume at a rather rowdy neighborhood party last weekend and got to pick another one out and wear it to dance earlier this week. It might be the draw of the candy and all the sugar-greed that goes along with the annual trick-or-treat trek around the neighborhood but I like to think that she likes Halloween like I like Halloween.
1 comment:
Well then stay away sick-o! Just kidding, I hope guys are feeling better and I hope you had a very Happy Halloween!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment