Thursday, September 25, 2008

Musical Fortune

I got this off a blog I read and thought it was pretty cool. The idea is that you can tell lots of things about a person by the music they listen to. Kind of had a fun time doing it while I took a little break from the daily grind today for some random silliness...

1. Put Your iPod/iTunes/music player/cd player/radio on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. Write that song name down. (of course, I added some comments as well!)

WHAT BEST DESCRIBES YOUR PERSONALITY?
Good Times Roll – The Cars
Oh, wow, off to a really good start! I’m all about that!

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
I Don’t Want Your Love – Duran Duran
That’s because I’m already taken by the best guy on the PLANET!

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Rescue Me - Madonna
Oh yeah, today is definitely one of those days…

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
God Help the Outcast – Little Mermaid Soundtrack
Look – the tree-hugger and environmental activist in me is vindicated!

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Disenchanted – My Chemical Romance
How can my iPod know this about me? I wouldn’t call it my motto though…

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Private Investigations – Dire Straits
What does that mean?!? And more importantly, when did Dire Straits get in here?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Next 2 You - Buckcherry
This is a new addition to the library and I have to admit I had to play it to see if it fit. Kinda does!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT FREQUENTLY?
Every Minute Every Day - Scorpions
Hmmm… alluding to my OCD perhaps?

WHAT IS 2+2?
The Greater Good – Nine Inch Nails
No comment.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Crown of Thorns – Corrosion of Conformity
Hmmm… I don’t think I agree.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Whores – Jane’s Addiction
What is this, a high school quiz? I’m married already!

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
When I See You Smile – Bad English
“Sometimes I wonder how I’d make it through… But then I see you smile and Everything’s all right“ pretty dang fitting!

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Born To Move – Creedence Clearwater Revival
Just as long as we are talking “move your body” or “move a Nation” and not physically move my residence! I’m done with that insanity.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
We’re Forgiven – The Calling
“Well I’d like to think the world hasn’t seen that all the best is still to come” Oh yeah, watch out world, Clint and I will surprise you!!

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Man of the Hour – Pearl Jam
I always KNEW I was the favorite child!! : )

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING Anniversary?
You Can Do It – No Doubt
More like what I’ll be saying to Clint to get him to dance!

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Been It – The Cardigans
Yeah, the rate I’m going…

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
A classical piano track performed by Charles Rosen
I do love classical piano and miss playing… but not very accurate right now

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Got The Life - Korn
Shhhh, don’t tell anyone!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Serenade #10 in B Flat - Mozart
Aww… Pretty!

No comments: